Need help? +64 9373 2949

Video – Section 6038

by Daria Vovk February 27th, 2022
us global tax irs nz

For most foreign based US citizens who own a foreign company, it is usually expected that at least some reporting will be needed to the IRS. This is usually done on Form 5471, however there are also lesser known forms of reporting. Learn more in our video below:

© 2020, US Global Tax, All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: Information on this website is of a general nature and is not intended for use without professional advice.