New Zealand New Zealand +64 9373 2949 Australia Australia +61 2 9211 7130

We provide a wide range of services not only for US citizens, but also businesses, trusts, or any individual with US-based income or investments.

As Federally Authorised Tax Practitioners, we are able to assist clients with all matters before the IRS.

United States citizens are subject to tax on their worldwide income, regardless of its source. For most, this usually requires a tax return to be filed to the US each year.

It is critical that this is prepared by a professional, using expert knowledge of both the US tax system and the local Australian or New Zealand tax system.

Our firm is client focused, meaning we aim to assist all clients regardless of their level of wealth, or complexity.

Our clients range from students with limited income, up to multi-national corporations and high net worth individuals. Our wealth of experience means we are able to assist with even the most complex of situations, and in a friendly, jargon-free manner.

Please see the menu to your left, outlining the different services we offer. Alternatively, you can contact us here.

Who needs a to file a US tax return?

  • National Association of Tax Professionals
  • IRS Enrolled Agent
  • National Associations of Enrolled Agents