New Zealand New Zealand +64 9373 2949 Australia Australia +61 2 9211 7130

Non-Residents of the USA

Helping Non-US Citizen with Tax Returns

Did you know that any individual with US income or investments may have an obligation to file a US tax return, regardless of their citizenship?

We’re able to assist in all non-resident tax issues, related to the US. Whether this is obtaining a refund of withholding tax for a temporary US job, or tax owing on the sale of an investment, we’re experienced in these matters.

In many cases, the question of whether tax is owing to the US (or refundable) is dependent on the specific tax treaty in place between the US and your country of residence. This requires an expert understanding of both the tax treaty and the local tax system (Australian or NZ). In many cases, complex tax treaty disclosures need to be made as part of a tax return filing, which is something we are well versed in.

Whether you’re thinking of buying an investment property in the US, some temporary work, or investing in the share market, tax compliance is an important factor to consider.

Call us now for a no-obligation chat.

Contact us today

Leave us a message and one of our team will be in touch shortly!


Who needs a to file a US tax return?

  • National Association of Tax Professionals
  • IRS Enrolled Agent
  • National Associations of Enrolled Agents