New Zealand New Zealand +64 9373 2949 Australia Australia +61 2 9211 7130

If you would like US Global Tax to lodge an IRS filing extension request for you, please complete the information below and one of the team will come back to you and request the information necessary to process the application.

If you have any queries, concerns or need further information please feel free to contact us, we are here to help.

Who needs a to file a US tax return?

  • National Association of Tax Professionals
  • IRS Enrolled Agent
  • National Associations of Enrolled Agents