New Zealand New Zealand +64 9373 2949 Australia Australia +61 2 9211 7130

Capital Gains

Capital gains on my foreign property? One of the most frequent questions we are asked, is “will I pay capital gains tax in the US, if I sell my New Zealand/Australian based property?”. Unfortunately, the answer to this one is…maybe. Capital gain in a simplified format is: selling price – (purchas... Read more

Who needs a to file a US tax return?

  • National Association of Tax Professionals
  • IRS Enrolled Agent
  • National Associations of Enrolled Agents